TERMS OF CONDITION
Please read the terms of condition below carefully before using the website of www.gstarcoin.info.
Article 1 (Purpose)
The purpose of these terms of condition is to set forth the rights, obligations, and responsibilities that are established between http://www.gstarcoin.info(hereinafter the “Company” “we,” “our”) and its members (herein after the “Member,” “you,” “your”) regarding all services offered on the website run by the Company (hereinafter the “Service” and “Site,” respectively), as well as the procedures for using the Service. This agreement is entered into between the Company and the Member. You as the Member must agree to all provisions of the terms of condition to gain access to the Site and Service, whereby the terms of condition shall apply from the moment you begin using the Site and Service, because the act of using them signifies your acceptance of these terms of condition. Please stop using them if you do not agree to these terms of condition. We reserve the right to modify and add to the terms of condition at any time without prior notice. You need to periodically review the terms of condition for updates. If you do not accept the changes to the terms of condition, you should stop using the Site and Service.
Article 2 (Definitions)
The terms used in these terms of condition shall be defined as follows:
1. Member: anyone who has entered into an agreement of service utilization (hereinafter the “Agreement”) with the Company by accepting these terms of condition and gaining membership.
2. ID: a unique combination of letters and numbers set by the Member in a manner approved by the Company to enable member identification and service utilization.
3. Website: the website on which the Member can use the Service provided by the Company.
4. Password: any combination of letters and numbers set by the Member in a manner approved by the Company to enable the Member’s identity check and personal data protection.
Article 3 (Conclusion of the Agreement)
1. The Agreement is concluded when anyone who wishes to become our member (hereinafter the “Applicant") agrees to the provisions of the Terms of condition and applies for membership, and we approve the membership.
2. The Company shall, in principle, approve the use of the Service on receiving the application for membership. However, the Company may refuse to accept the application for membership in any of the following cases or terminate the Agreement at a later date.
① The applicant has previously lost his/her membership pursuant to these terms of condition, and the recovery of membership has not yet been obtained from the Company.
② The applicant has provided false information or failed to provide the information required by the Company
③ The application cannot be approved due to reasons attributable to the user or non-compliance of the regulations set forth by the Company.
3. The Company may defer the approval if there is no capacity for the facilities related to the Service or technical/administrative problems have arisen.
4. If the application for membership has been rejected or deferred pursuant to paragraphs 2 and 3 above, the Company shall, in principle, notify the Applicant thereof.
5. The Agreement shall be deemed to have been concluded when the Company announces the successful completion of the membership application procedure. The user’s consent to the Agreement shall be deemed to have been given when he/she agrees to give consent while placing a purchase order.
6. Membership can be divided into different categories by the Company policy, and the scope of service utilization, benefits, and service provision may vary according to the membership category.
7. Minors under the age of 19 years are not eligible to use the Site and Service provided by the Company.
Article 4 (Modification of Member Information)
1. You can view and make changes to your personal data at any time on the personal data page. However, your ID(e-mail) may not be changed as information crucial to the service management.
2. You must notify us of any changes made to your personal information given in the membership application form, either by modifying it directly online or communicating through other means such as email.
3. We shall not be held liable for any disadvantages arising from your failure to notify us of the changes as mentioned in paragraph 2 above.
Article 5 (Member’s Obligations Regarding the ID and Password Management)
1. You shall be solely responsible for managing your ID and Password. That is, you are responsible for the consequences of any negligent or unauthorized use of the ID and Password assigned.
2. When you are made aware of any authorized use of your ID, you must notify us immediately thereof and follow our instructions. 3. In the event of non-compliance of the terms described under paragraph 2 above, i.e., if you fail to notify us or follow our instructions after notifying us, we shall not be held liable for any disadvantages arising from it.
Article 6 (Type of the Service)
1. The Service provided us includes cryptocurrency (Pre-Sale, ICO, air drop, mining, game, etc.).
2. The type of Service can change depending on our situation.
Article 7 (Notification and Amendment Procedures Regarding the Content of Service)
1. We will notify you of the characteristics, procedures, and methods of each of our services through the service page. You must understand the details of each service announced before using the service.
2. You will be notified of any changes to the content of service via your registered email address and the notice board of the Site. We will not be held liable for any losses caused by your failure to check the notification message.
Article 8 (Maintenance and Discontinuation of Service)
1. In principle, the Service can be used on a 24/7 basis throughout the year unless we experience administrative or technical problems. The Service can be temporarily unavailable during the days or hours for scheduled maintenance.
2. We can divide the Service into certain domains and set the time available for the Service for each domain separately. In this case, the detailed schedule shall be announced in advance.
3. We reserve the right to discontinue service in any of the following cases.
① Inevitable discontinuance due to repair or maintenance of the service-related facilities
② Discontinuation of service by the provider of information and communications services stipulated in the Telecommunications Business Act
③ Discontinuation of the service provision by a third-party in case of a service that is not directly offered by us, but through a third-party provider, such as an affiliated company.
④ Other force majeure events
4. We reserve the right to limit or suspend all or part of the Service in case of a national emergency, power outage, failure of the service facilities, or network congestion caused by excessive use of service.
1. Your personal information shall be used only for the following purposes, and any changes to them are subject to your prior consent.
• For ICO management, wallet services, blockchain services and various mobile services such as user identification and prevention of illegal or unauthorized use by black-listed members, buying Token, transaction of cryptocurrency, sending and receiving any cryptocurrency to company;
• For User protection and smooth operation of the Site and Service, such as imposing restrictions on the use of the Site and Service by members violating relevant laws and
regulations and the MIB terms and conditions, taking preventive and punitive measures against actions disturbing the smooth functioning of the Site and Service, preventing identity theft and illegal transactions, notifying the User of the amendments to policy provisions, keeping records for dispute resolution purposes, and complaint management;
• For informing the User about coming events and programs and for marketing and promotion;
• For creating an environment where the User can use the Service without fear in terms of security, privacy, and safety.
Your personal information will not be used except for the purposes identified above.
2. Your personal information may be collected through webpage, wallet app, email, fax, and telephone during your sign up and consulting session in the Customer Center.
3. Data generated automatically while you are using PC or mobile web/app, such as device information (including IP address, cookies, service usage records, and access log information) may be automatically collected.
Article 10 (Intellectual Property Rights)
Except for the overall contents of the Site and Service, their specific characters, and some open source materials, the Company, license holders, and other material suppliers have the exclusive ownership of the technologies (software, display, etc.), logos, trademarks, image and text designs, audios, videos, hyperlinks, etc. protected by the international copyright conventions. Therefore, you are now allowed to use the Site and Service for purposes other than personal, noncommercial, and nonprofit uses, provided that you have been explicitly authorized by the Company and corresponding license holders and material suppliers to use them for the purposes listed below. Otherwise, any website-related contents, technologies, trademarks, logos, etc. cannot be copied, imitated, modified, stored, transferred, deleted, distributed, published, transformed (generation of derivative works), or downloaded without prior persimmon of their respective copyright owners. If you commit any of the acts prohibited under this provision, your right to use the Site and Service shall be immediately revoked, and such a non-compliance of the terms of condition can be punished pursuant to the copyright, trademark and other laws.
Article 11 (Open Source Software)
Some of the open source software made available on the Site may be processed and distributed by any person. Please note that you agree to these terms of condition and open source licensing by processing and distributing any open source software. However, we will not assume the responsibility for your processing and distribution of open-source software going beyond the scope of open-source licensing and for any damages and losses arising from it.
Article 12 (External Contents)
We make the Site available to you for tagging or posting external contents, API, links, and other materials. However, we do not guarantee the validity and reliability of such external contents and any other aspects including copyright. If you engage in such activities, the interactions with external contents and their respective suppliers occur through separate transactions between yourself and external suppliers, for which we will not assume any responsibility.
Article 13 (Refund)
After user have bought GSTAR token, user cannot request the fund to company because of the feature of Cryptocurrency.
Article 14 (Other Prohibited Practices)
1. Unlawful use of your data and software
2. Making available the content of the Site to ineligible persons for pecuniary gain or with harmful intent.
3. Do not Send or post any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising (junk mail, spam, pyramid schemes, porn) or any form of solicitation unauthorized.
4. Misrepresenting the Company (its employees and affiliates) to gain profits.
5. Displaying behavior that may harm or negatively affect the Company and other users while using the Site.
Article 15 (Disclaimer)
The Site and Service provided by the Company may contain inadvertent errors. We do not warrant the accuracy and reliability thereof. You should rely on your own decisions about the accuracy and completeness of information and the value of cryptocurrency while using the Site and Service. In addition, we are not responsible for the value of the user's cryptocurrency or the quality of the service. And we are not responsible for the loss by hacking or loss of information by users.
1. The terms of condition will take effect on and after February 11, 2019.
Please direct all queries related to problems arising from the above terms of condition and use of the Site and Service to the following email address:
- Email: email@example.com